BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

It's Official!



I am officially Miss Tucson United States International 2011! My local titleholder crown and sash finally arrived, and I couldn't be more pleased!



I am SO exited to see what this next year brings, it will be exciting for sure. So now that my sash and crown have arrived I can move on to searching for sponsors. So far my family dentist has sent in money to help me with the entry fee and I am ever so grateful. Dr. Kennedy is like family to me, I've known him my entire life and he's always believed in me; even when I was an 8 year old saying I am going to be an astronaut (which I'm still working on by the way).

I have a photo shoot with Marisa of Marisa Oldham photography in a few weeks. Her website can be accessed by going to www.mothphoto.com. I am hoping to get some beautiful photos to put on my sponsor letters/good luck lines letters. If you're reading this, chances are you'll be receiving something from me :)

Aside from seeking sponsors I can also start making appearances around the state and volunteering in my community. I am very excited to hold the title of Miss Tucson and the road to the state pageant is going to be the journey of a lifetime!!!

0 comments: